- .60 cpm (avg 2200 miles/wk)
- $30 per hazmat load (50% are Hazmat loads)
- Detention pay:$5.00 per 15 minutes of detention after the first three (3) hours, not to exceed ten (10) hours. Must contact fleet manager 2 hours after appointment to be paid detention
- $100 per Canada load
- $85 layover
- Weekly Average: $1,500
- Yearly Average: $78,000
- Toper Earners Average: $80,000
- $20 an hour for orientation (account will make up the difference in orientation pay, based on terminal ONLY if driver is Cleared for dispatch - (for example Dallas pays $10/hr for orientation, account will pay the driver an additional $10 for orientation provided the driver clears and is dispatched)
Time Off / Shift
- Driver can choose from 2 scheduled but must stick with the schedule they pick
- 25 days on with 5 days off
- 18 days on with 4 days off
- Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week) until maximum accrual is reached.
- Drivers will run dedicated for one of the world's largest producers of glass, paint, and coatings. We support their internal manufacturing processes by delivering raw materials for production, we move raw materials and/or processed product between plants, and we also make end deliveries to their internal locations as well as their outside customers.
- 50% drop & hook - 50 % live load/unload.
- 50% of loads are hazmat ($30 hazmat pay)
- This is a position that will make runs to Canada. Driver will need a passport - ($100 pay for Canada load)
- All no touch freight
- Acct will run heated trailers in the winter
- Internationals and Freightliners
- Trucks are single bunks
- Riders are permitted after 30 days
- Driver will get account specific training while in orientation, will either get their truck in orientation or sent to get a truck afterwards.
- Pets are not permitted.
- 48 states, but New York is only upstate region (no NYC or boroughs)
- Driver must be able to go to Canada - Passport required - account will reimburse for the passport
- Hazmat, Tanker and Passport required upon schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- PTO accrual from day 1
- Paid orientation and job specific training
- 3 months recent tractor trailer experience
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Click Apply now, to get scheduled for orientation TODAY
Natureboy Express provides expedited freight transportation services for shipping and delivery on critical loads in the Northeast and throughout the continental US. At Natureboy, we know our company is built on the backs of our drivers. For this reason, we treat our drivers with the utmost respect and strive to provide our driver partners with the care they need in this industry. Natureboy Express is headquartered in Union NJ and has been in business since 2018. With over 500,000 miles under our belt we are poised ready to help America back on its feet, one load at a time. We have multiple positions available scattered across the US. We have built our niche, however by being the best at on time deliveries to the Northeast, especially NYC.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.